Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Position To Turn To Me Into A Wolf

Une vraie désinformation!! (En réponse à debatunisie)

En réponse à Debat Tunisie sur ce post: http:// debatunisie.canalblog.com/archives/2008/06/17/9590234.html

This is how strong it is capable of misinforming information!
No but this is beyond me! Sincerely
there, one is strong!
If I was not in, I thought the analysis of bloggers who I read often: Cosmal, and débatTunisie TunisiaWatch
... But how can you politicize religion! Islam on the side of the state it is politicized in order to tackle its spread and minimize the commitment of the person to the religion of fear to return to an Islamic party (as in the 80s), and now side of the opposition to power add an argument due to darkness by the side of the state Rdayef Islam is attacked! Well gentlemen
revise your interpretation genius! This is by far next to the reality of things! Unfortunately for your analysis effort we were not pawns that were used to make Purple which had to be red!
Our action was simply a spontaneous reaction, can be considered evil! , Which served as a response to voices and showed lack of respect and tolerance for the coexistence of believers and hurried in this country vote who can not score by insults from very low levels at which you can not even answer!
That said, I do not change their minds: In Islam I chose to blog, which does not mean that I am not affected by events in the South, but I just follow them if I do not have something to add! Nevertheless, I posted my voice to mark Red refuses what happens to Rdayef

continued .... When I have a little more time ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment