So what do you think of the new shape of our blog? In particular the advice always advised Veronica I could improve our blog. The main change lies in the fact that pictures are more beautiful and bigger. In addition, you no longer have to click on the link on the right to access all of our photos on Picasa, but clicking on the picture just now redirect you to the whole album, there is more that to!
By the way, a myth has collapsed, Santa Claus does not travel in a sleigh ... but the bus!
| |
| From 091206-cypress |
Otherwise, last weekend I worked on Saturdays (rrrrr. ..) and Sunday we shod our best rackets to go discover the breathtaking view at the top of Cypress, I'll let you judge:
| |
| From 091206-cypress |
| |
| From 091206-cypress |
| |
| From 091206-cypress |
And the descent is always so fun:
A must Viewpoint on the way home:
| |
| From 091206-cypress |
Everything is fine in a week we go to France, and we look forward to seeing family and friends!
0 comments:
Post a Comment