Saturday, October 30, 2010

Replace Jeep Liberty Front Shock

Kiwis BIO and other information in your cart







Marie-Odile, our producer of cherries, figs and kiwis just she started telling me the kiwifruit harvest their BIO and could make his first delivery for our AMAP November 9.

Something new this year: it offers 2 types of packaging, bags of 1 kilogram bags 1 / 2 kg.

You will find all relevant information about the Kiwis in the document sent by email (price, delivery dates, how to order ...)
I await your orders, by mail, before Thursday, November 4 at night . Marie-Odile working alone and needs time to organize the packing of fruit.



Other info:

- I will submit to the public benches Tuesday, November 2 from 17:30 to 19:30 to collect your contracts and checks for the season autumn-winter 2010/2011 vegetables ----> last Tuesday for your re-enrollment.
I appreciate your kindness to let me know by email if you do not re-subscribe.

- There are a few baskets available, please bring your friends in our CSA.





I take this message to remind you to register for "minor work" Tuesdays coming, the good functioning of our AMAP depends.

Each in our measure, we can (and perhaps we need to) be involved in our association.
We all constraints, professional, Family ...
Your commitment, however small will they be, will be an encouragement to pursue the goals that has set our AMAP.
I sincerely thank you in advance.



0 comments:

Post a Comment