Entre un homme et une femme qui s'attirent il peut pas y avoir d'amitiƩ!!!
After a long evening, where we talked about everything and nothing, we all slept in his bed!
We woke up late but rather tired after the party has finished dificilelment (we not want it to end!) ... we took a lil breakfast in the room without wanting to get dressed to go out even though we had to enjoy the only day we have to show Brussels ! we got back in bed just to gather our strength before we found ... the words escaped there much left to say we're lying ... and suddenly he started to caress my hand! "No there is enough" I have a feeling I never felt fluttering in my body! "This is why I would not say that I am!" ... "With that you have told me even before it's sour!" ... "I know you anymore I found for my life!" ... "Who knows, none of us certainty about the future!" ... "I'll tell more when I'm close I could bear it longer" ... "I know you tell me, and next time it will be my home! ".." No, I'll see you again, I would come over to your house! "... It is me who will then ..."
meantime I tried to hide my head for sin and swallowed him he was playing with my hand that put me into another dimension! I
not stand the way my concience, I told him that we need to get out "it will do me good!" ... we went out there I could admire in Brussels and since we do not find what to say!
I wish to keep my life but ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment