Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Can You Get High On Muscle Relaxers

Amoureuse?! peut être!! ... mais Zen 7amdellah!!

When you had responded to mo-mail, I had already gone through all the stages of longing, despair, love can be, hatred also, reflection, tolerance .... You really got me in all my states! I spent a month in hope to find one minute next to you while what you been swept away from your busy life! I also
my business: my work, my family, my friends with whom I spoke you, my reading, my outings and trips ... but nothing had taste for me ... I saw you in all the nooks and crannies you lived my thoughts ... is it love! I know nothing! Is it a simple attraction that we feel when a man was so close! I do not know!
What made me a little break this vicious circle is my last reading that had me sucked, took me into another world ... I read the Alchemist by Paolo Coelho ... an exceptional novel that reminded me of what I knew! It's quite philosophical but it's magic … l’idée c’est le Maktoub !! que finalement ce qui compte c’est moi je dois être en cohérence avec mes rêves, mes choix, mes ambitions, mes convictions … et ensuite ce qui m’est destiné arrivera que je le veuille ou pas !!
Après tout, je ne peux procurer du bonheur que si je suis heureuse !!
Je ne reproche rien à qui que ce soit, je serais toujours ce que j’ai choisi d’être et si je laisse quelqu’un d’autre me guider je n’ai qu’à assumer !!
N’empêche que je suis très heureuse que je te manque même un peu … si tu tiens à moi-même avec toutes tes angoisses … and I remind you that when you are so wise and rational can not be in love! it can be that if we were aware that we must choose our path to happiness and deserve our love deserve!

0 comments:

Post a Comment