Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Clearance Womens Burton Jackets

We do not live, we wait!

is losing patience when waiting for a program I'm trying to turn eventually, I think of that!

Finally, we spend a lot of time our life waiting for what we believe make us happy:
When I was little, I expected to become larger,
When I was in high school, I was waiting to enter university,
When I was in the university, I waited impatiently to work
When I was no car waiting for my first car with a lot of dreams,
meantime I am still waiting to find the man of my life, I expect
my travel to dream destinations,
I expect the world changes, the problems of my country, my region, Palestine, ... poor countries are resolved, I expect
ra2ys ghana y5alli blass el ghirou in, I expect
3ammar boum9ass Rassou yet9ass .... Waiting ... Waiting


... Waiting ... Waiting ...

Waiting ... Waiting ...



While believing each time that I wait will make me feel real taste of happiness!
But in reality I'm sure:

Happiness is a journey not a destination!

So far as you have can, enjoy your trip:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment