Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Quotes By Or About Deborah Samson

Is it far from good citizenship or is it errjouleya? El

dan s my way to work, I do not know what happened to me, I left my car forward a few inches until the green light ... the gentleman in the Megane, a victim of my stupidity, got out of his car and started screaming!
I panicked and I could not answer him, saying that unless we make a statement if it wants, despite her sometimes! and nothing happened to his car! ....
I spent the rest of the way to whine and I can not stop shedding tears! te9haret 3ala my 5ater najjamtech njewbou ... It
comme ça qu’on traite une femme fi hal bled !! walla hethi errjouleya !!

7asilouu… il m’a gâché ma journée w rassi tfalla9 bel bke …
C’est une faiblesse à laquelle je peux pas remédier … quand on m’insulte je ne peux pas me défendre !! je déteste ça !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment