Monday, July 14, 2008

Clever Things To Write On Cds

My Man, I seek not, hope he finds me! The fuel we burn

I've always been attracted to men intellectos, who speak well, who respect women who are elegant with them ... but who also have a strong character with some discretion!
I know it's there for those hard-to-man approach, and as I too am proud of myself is I am hardly able to get easier with strangers, it has made my task of finding the man of my life harder!
With this character I know that my path to living together is difficult, but I'm sure my man will come I was waiting impatiently, I preserve my affection and my love ...
Hoping it comes soon to fill the void left in me, I pray that Allah is the man whom I have long dreamed ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment